Welcome to Only Australian Groceries online storeSome aspects of our website have changed. If you are having trouble with your login, please just re-register as a customer.
Please feel free to browse the categories to the left, search for a product in the search bar or by manufacturers in the very bottom left list below. Is Australian Made OK?….It’s OK….BUT:
- Australian made may mean that only 51% of the cost of producing the product has to be spent in Australia.
- The company may be foreign owned so the profits may leave Australia.
- Foreign owned companies may not pay as much tax as Australian owned companies.
- The Foreign owned companies head office may not be in Australia.
- Sometimes the company is Australian owned, but the product is imported. Products may be totally manufactured overseas.
- Wages may go overseas.
- Raw materials may be sourced from overseas rather than Australian sources (farmers, natural resources)
- To create jobs and keep Australians employed
- To maintain skills and manufacturing plants in Australia
- To support Australian Primary producers including Farmers
- To help Australian manufacturers complete on un unfair global stage
- To support fellow Australians in all fields from primary producers to manufacturers to transport and retailers
- To help the economy and the future of our country
- To reduce imports